Data protection declaration
The protection of your personal data is taken very seriously when using these websites. Below, you will be informed about the collection, processing and use of your personal data when you visit these websites and when using the services offered there. The external data protection commission is taken over by Dr. Michael Effing on behalf oft he project Light Vehicle 2025. Below we would like to inform you about the processing of personal data.
1. Information about personal data
(1) Personal data are data that relate to a person or that are likely to relate to a person, such as, for example, the name, the postal address, a telephone number, an e-mail address, bank details, etc. Personal data may under certain circumstances be used to identify the identity of a person.
2. Responsible and contact data
(1) Service provider acc. § 13 Telemedia Act (TMG/Germany) and responsible authority is AMAC GmbH, Finkenhag 1b, 52074 Aachen, Germany, Tel.: +49 (0) 241 91 29 022, Fax: +49 (0) 241 912 9021, E-Mail: email@example.com, Germany, on behalf oft he project Light Vehicle 2025.
(2) Responsible for the collection and processing of personal data on this website in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is the management of AMAC GmbH, Finkenhag 1b, 52074 Aachen, Germany on behalf of the project Light Vehicle 2025.
(3) Due to the size of the company (<10 employees), no company data protection officer is required.
3. Rights of access, rectification, cancellation, transferability, revocation, complaint
(1) At any time, you have the right to request information from us about the data stored about you, as well as the origin, recipients or categories of recipients to whom this data is transmitted and the purpose of the storage.
(2) You have the right to rectify incorrect data concerning you and, under the relevant conditions according to the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to delete or restrict the processing of data concerning you or you may object to the processing, e.g. for reasons that arise from your particular situation.
(3) You have the right to data portability, meaning the right to receive the personal information that you have provided us in a structured, common and machine-readable format.
(4) If you have given consent to the use of data, you can revoke this at any time and without giving reasons. The legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation is not affected by the revocation.
(5) At any time, you have the right to complain to the relevant data protection authority (national authorities responsible for the location of your company or company).
(6) All information requests, requests for information or objections to data processing should be directed by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address specified in section 2 (2).
4. Automated decision-making
(1) Automated decision making is not being used here.
5. Storage of access data when visiting this website
(1) Every time when you access our website, access data is stored in a log file on the server of our provider.
(2) This record consists e.g. of your IP address, the date and time of the request, the name of the requested file, the transferred file size and the access status, a description of the web browser and operating system used and the name of your Internet service provider.
(3) The data mentioned are based on our legitimate interest in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO and processed by us for the following purposes:
▪ ensuring a smooth connection set-up of the internet presence,
▪ ensuring a comfortable use of our internet presence,
▪ Evaluation of system security and stability and
▪ for further administrative purposes.
We reserve the right to check this data retrospectively, if we become aware of specific indications for illegal use. The data will be deleted immediately if they are no longer necessary for the purpose, but at the latest after six months.
6. Collection of personal data for informational use
(1) By the sole use of the website for information purposes, ie if you do not register for the use of the website or otherwise provide us with information, we will not collect any personal data, with the exception of the data mentioned under 5.2, which your browser transmits in order to technically allow you the access to the Website.
(2) When using the website, so-called cookies are stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk and assigned to the browser you are using, and that provide certain information to the body that sets the cookie (in this case us). Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They only serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective..
We set e.g. Cookies to identify you for follow-up visits in case you have an account with us. Otherwise you would have to log in again for each visit.
▪ Transient cookies (temporary use)
▪ Persistent cookies (temporary use)
▪ Third-party cookies (third-party)
▪ Flash cookies (permanent use)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to the site. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or when you close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes, e.g. decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We point out, however, that you may not be able to use all features of this website.
e) The Flash cookies which are used, are not detected by your browser but by your Flash plug-in. It stores the necessary data regardless of the browser you are using and have no automatic expiration date. If you do not wish to process the Flash cookies, you must install a corresponding add-on, eg. “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/en/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or Adobe Flash killer cookie for Google Chrome.
7. Use of features of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you will usually need to provide other personal information that we use to provide the service. If additional voluntary information is possible, these are marked accordingly.
(2) When you contact the responsible department or authority by e-mail or via a contact form, your e-mail address and, if you specify those, your name, telephone number and message will be stored by us in order to answer your request.
(3) In addition to the responsible department or authority, the data can be received by companies within the EU / EEA, who process these on behalf of us and are strictly bound to our instructions (order data processing). If necessary, we will forward your information for processing within our Group and in compliance with all applicable privacy policies. Upon your request, we will provide you this information at any time. If you do not agree with this, please send us an e-mail to the address mentioned in point 2 (2) or the e-mail address mentioned under point 3 (6). A transmission of the data to third parties for independent processing does not take place.
(4) After completion of the processing order, the data will be deleted, unless there is a legal obligation to retain the data until the expiration of a retention period. In this case, the processing of the data is restricted and the data is deleted after expiration of the retention period.
8. Statistical analysis with Matomo
This website uses Matomo, an open source software for the statistical analysis of visitor´s access. Matomo uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is stored on the server of the provider in Germany. The IP address is anonymized immediately after processing and prior to its storage. You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; However, please be aware that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website.
You are not being tracked since your browser is reporting that you do not want to. This is a setting of your browser so you won’t be able to opt-in until you disable the ‘Do Not Track’ feature.
You can opt-out / opt-in matomo tracking by clicking on this link
9. Indication of lack of confidentiality in Internet communication
Please note that in the case of normal unencrypted communication via Internet, (eg via e-mail), complete confidentiality and data security can not be guaranteed. We therefore recommend the traditional postal service for confidential information.
Liability for content
The contents of our pages were created with greatest care. However, we can not assume any liability for the accuracy, completeness and topicality of the content. As a service provider, we are responsible according to § 7 Sect.1 TMG for own contents on these sides according to the general laws. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, however, we, as a service provider are not obliged to monitor transmitted or stored external information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information under general law remain unaffected. A liability in this regard, however, is only possible from the date of knowledge of a specific infringement. In case corresponding violations become known, we will remove these contents promptly.
Liability for Links
Our pages may contain links to external websites of third parties over whose contents we have no influence. Therefore, we can not assume any liability for these external contents. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the contents of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal contents were not recognizable at the time of linking with the best of our knowledge and belief. However, a permanent content control of the linked pages is not reasonable without specific evidence of a violation of our company because of its small size. Upon notification of violations, we will remove such links immediately.
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact us directly (point 2 (2), point 3 (6)).
As of November 2020