TSG Group is a full service engineering company with approx. 100 technical specialists. TSG Group designs, develops and realizes products, special machines, tools, and web applications. This takes place both on a national as well as international scale within various markets such as High Tech Systems & Materials, Automotive (Mobility), Lighting, Life Science & Health, Consumer, Agri & Food and Sports & Leisure.
We are involved in technical projects from concept untill industrialization, with our own in-house protoshop.
Our company USP is the combination between Product – Machine – Tool – Web, a single point of contact for our customers.
Within the group, there is strong cooperation and synergy between the four business units. TSG Group consists of Finetic for website projects, search engine optimization and web applications, TSG Essempio for product development from concept to industrialization, TSG InnoteQ for projects in the field of special machines, mechanization & tools and TSG Engineering for engineering support at your office.
Stalk Switch development for a US based customer with assembly factory in Shanghai: co-development and DFM, including setup of a local industrial supply chain.
– Soleil Anadi (Corvette based) body work surface modeling and tooling.
– Automotive Lighting parts: insert molding, outsert molding, high performance plastics.
– Connectors based on plastic-metal combinations.
– Mobile home concepts and RV components.
– Cargo bike: Industrial & UX Design, engineering, FEM, prototyping, supply chain development, testing, industrialization.
– Bicycle part development and industrialization: cycling pedal, hubs, spokes, nipples, chain, frames.
– Special production machine development for mass production of bicycle parts, including build, training and commissioning (metal, carbon and plastic bicycle parts).
– Light weight truck door concept.
– Special trailer chassis development support.
– Fire Fighting truck development support.
Light Weight Truck Door Concept.
Reverse engineering of machine subassembly, to reduce weight by using generative design and topologic optimization.
Implementation of 3D printing for function integration of robot hand.
Auxiliary assembly tooling for use in Automotive assembly, to position parts, trims and glued components: lightweight hybrid solution of 3D printing and structural carbon.
Composite bagage add-on extension for campers (RV).
Thin Wall Butting for metal parts.
Lightweight: thin base geometry and thicker walls out of thin sheet metal.
Environmental friendly: forming (leadfree brass) instead of machining (brass + lead).
Metals such as e.g. steel and brass
Based on progressive stamping, but with special tools and process.
Demonstrators realised: thinner and lighter display module for Automotive and fluid hose coupling with external ribs as leadfree brass alternative for machining.
ETE, TPO Displays, Frankische.
Opening second TSG Group office at Brightlands Chemelot Campus (near German border), October 2020.
November 18-19: Precision Fair, Brabanthallen, Den Bosch, Netherlands – exhibitor
November 24-26: EuroBike, Friedrichshafen, Germany – exhibitor
December 2-3: Plastics Fair, Brabanthallen, Den Bosch, Netherlands – exhibitor
Launch new website end of 2020.
OEM companies: new product development, special machines, cost down.
1st Tier, 2nd Tier manufacturing companies with automation needs (Industry 4.0).
R&D departments in Automotive / Mobility / RV sector.
Bicycle & eBike related development projects.
Companies that are open for 3D printing / Additive Manufacturing implementation in production.
Challenges related to Circular Economy.